Resident Evil Village Gameplay Part 7 - Boss Fight with Alcina Dimitrescu - No Commentary

 In this Resident Evil Village Gameplay Part 7. An epic encounter boss fight with Alcina Dimitrescu. Finally, it's about time we settle this once and for all. It's my first duel with Alcina Dimitrescu and I was shocked how easy it was to kill her... the game was in standard mode and I was expecting a lot of deaths toward me and surprisingly, I did not die.


I hope you get some tips and tricks on how to level yourself with Alcina Dimitrescu in this Resident Evil Village Gameplay Walkthrough. As always, I would appreciate more if you like and subscribe to my channel and be the first to know all the popular game walkthrough. This Resident Evil Village Gameplay was recording using PlayStation 5 in 4K HDR. Stay tune for the next part of Resident Evil Village.
Thanks!

Watch The Full Gameplay on YouTube.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EP1: Orc Massage Gameplay Walkthrough in 4K UHD [Adults Only]

EP7: The Finale - Tigirl's Exclusive Massages - Adults Only [Orc Massage PC Gameplay - 4K UHD]

EP3: Exclusive Massages with Thalia The Elf - Adults Only [Orc Massage - 4K UHD]