Resident Evil Village Gameplay Part 6 - Boss Fight with Daniela Dimitrescu - No Commentary


 On this Resident Evil Village Gameplay Part 6. I have battled and confronted the last of Maiden. A boss fight with Daniela Dimitrescu. Everything went very easy especially on killing Daniela Dimitrescu, as I have already learned how to leverage myself messing with the previous two Maidens: Bela Dimitrescu and Cassandra Dimitrescu.


I hope this Resident Evil Village Gameplay Part 6 helped you on strategizing your moves and priorities. Pardon my tactics as this was a raw footage gameplay of Resident Evil Village on the spot :) This Resident Evil Village Gameplay Walkthrough was recorded in 4K HDR using PlayStation 5. As always, please like and subscribe on my channel for more.
Thanks!

Watch The Full Gameplay on YouTube.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EP1: Orc Massage Gameplay Walkthrough in 4K UHD [Adults Only]

EP7: The Finale - Tigirl's Exclusive Massages - Adults Only [Orc Massage PC Gameplay - 4K UHD]

EP3: Exclusive Massages with Thalia The Elf - Adults Only [Orc Massage - 4K UHD]